MSc Human Resource Management is aimed at professional managers, both those already working in the field of 'people management' and those who see their careers developing in that direction.
Ask any organisation to identify the key to their success and they'll say "our people". But for those people to perform at their best, they need to work in an atmosphere in which they feel valued and rewarded. The HR professional is one of the keys to delivering just that.
The programme is designed to help managers develop the strategic, functional and personal competences required to meet the increasingly demanding roles of HR, whatever their present level of experience.
The programme is structured to reflect the roles now demanded of the HR professional
Passes are required in
- Strategic partner – working to align human resources with business strategy.
- Change agent – managing change processes to increase the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Administrative expert – working to improve organisational processes and deliver basic human resource services.
- Employee champion – listening and responding to employees' needs.
- Five (5) core and
- Four (4) elective courses
HRM specialist elective courses
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Management
- Managing People in Changing Contexts
- Performance Management
- Employee Resourcing
- Developing Effective Managers and Leaders
- Employee Relations
- Managing People in Global Markets
- Organisational Behavior
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Managing Personal Competencies