Specialist training is intended for those who have the ambition to develop specialist skills in strategic issues. Training is intellectually challenging at a high level and gives you the compass for the whole deal to strengthen your market position.
Specialist Consultant in Strategy - Career outlook
With an international outlook, growth as a specialist consultant in strategy is to increase by 22% up to 2020.Market Demand is high for people with specialist skills that can transform theories into profitable actions and achieve successful results in business operations.
You get the following competitive advantages:
- Strategy Expertise
- Professional competitive advantage
- Increased demand for your services
- Get you equipped with extensive specific strategy skills
- Enables you to make the right strategic decisions from external market factors
- Get you equipped with strategy tools and techniques
Study 3 Modules and qualify for the Specialist Certificate for Strategy Consultants.
Strategic planning is all about thinking effectively, and using the strategic process approach requires a sound understanding of the other core disciplines.
Strategic Risk Management
- There is a huge difference between understanding risk and managing risk. This course provides a unique tool kit for all managers who have to confront risk issues.
Making Strategies Work
- This course explores the key challenges facing senior managers seeking to execute strategy. It introduces a practical and rigorous process to drive from conceptual plans through to the concrete actions that deliver results.
You choose when and where you want to study, for example, one course per quarter, but if you want to spend more time you are free to do that. You have access to the materials, both as a text books and electronic material. You can communicate with faculty on regular basis through the course website. Materials are of very high international quality and in English. After each course, you can sit the exam that gives you 10 ECTS credits.