Certified Manager & Leader CML, ensures that managers represents a high international standard of professionalism, expertise and application of ethics, managerial and leadership skills.
Safer and more secure managers!
Certification is a way to both verify and improve quality and develop leadership. Certification is something that increases across the board in all areas. A good and clear specification of requirements is the basis for a meaningful certification.
Systematic verification and certification of managers to show what is required of a leader. While the process itself is to ensure the desired development. An effective manager certification must rest on a solid and viable basis.
Certification of managers is for those who are in leading position or heading towards it in an organization. The basic requirements are at least 5 years of professional experience, including three years as a manager and a university education or equivalent.
- You get a solid competence and managerial analysis
- You may implement multiple Mental Skill Assessment Tests
- You will receive personal feedback and reports
- You will receive an individual development and a stronger self-confidence.
- You will receive higher acceptance from your group
- You will receive a fact-based tool that creates results
- Quality assurance of the profession
- Promotes professionalism in organizations so that the right quality managers and leaders are obtained.
- CML process consists of the:
- Competence analysis and drafting of management portfolio.
- Mind Mapping and personality tests.
- Description of priority management situations
- Written report of the Assessment Case.
- References that verifies the experiences and practices.
- Establishing a personal development plan.
- Interview at Certification.
- Certificate issued, valid for a time duration of three years.
The candidate achieves certification following assessment criteria:
- Exhibits a systematic approach to management skills good qualities and abilities in key areas of management
- Has clear positive growth trend and the potential can be verified in all areas of managerial activity
- Exhibit systematic and positive evaluation trend from the previous performance as a manager.
- Develops an improved understanding of the outcomes for the business key stakeholders.